Wesley Neurology is strongly committed to the health and well-being of our patients, family
members, employees, physicians, and our community. With a growing number of confirmed cases
of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States, it is now imperative that Wesley remains
vigilant in providing a safe environment for our patients and employees.
A great number of our patients are weak and are on medications that suppress the immune system
and therefore they have a predisposition to infections. Therefore, we encourage those patients to
do voluntary isolation per CDC guidelines.
As we are in a time of global pandemic, the following guidelines are in place:
- Any patient or visitor with these symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) should stay
home. Special circumstances may be considered.
- We strongly suggest that our patients limit family members coming for their appointment
- Our front desk personnel may ask you to wash or sanitize your hands and may even ask
you to wear a mask if you have these symptoms.
We offer the further suggestions when visiting our clinic:
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet)
Keep taking your medication and ask your physician if you have any specific questions.